Yahoo Mail Plus can be configured with MS Outlook 2013 to get Yahoo webmail with the POP function. Once you have configured Outlook to access the Yahoo email account, you can get messages via the desktop, even if your system isn’t connected to the Internet. After upgrading Yahoo Mail Plus to the premium version, you can easily use the POP feature. If you use a primary email account that isn’t updated, you can’t access it through Outlook or other desktop email programs. Before consulting with the experts at Yahoo Mail customer service phone number, follow up these steps to access Yahoo email account with Outlook:
Yahoo Web Mail POP Activation:
1. Login to the Yahoo email account, point over the gear icon and then click on the ‘Mail Options’ tab.
2. Click on the ‘POP & Forwarding’ option, followed by the ‘Access Yahoo! Mail via POP.’
3. Click the ‘Save’ button to apply settings.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
1. Open the Outlook 2013 program. Click on the ‘File>> Add Account>> Manual Setup or Extra Server Types>> Next>>POP>>Next’ respectively.
2. Type the Yahoo email account settings in the fields. Input the Yahoo email address, your name, username, and password. The ‘POP3’ is account type, ‘pop.mail.yahoo.com’ is for the incoming server and ‘smtp.mail.yahoo.com’ is for the outgoing server. Uncheck the box next to the ‘Require logon using Secure Password Authentication.’ Click on the ‘More Settings’ tab after the information is filled in completely.
3. Click the ‘Outgoing Server’ option and then select the boxes next to the ‘SMTP requires authentication’ and ‘Use similar configurations as incoming mail server’ to choose them.
4. Click the ‘Advanced’ option, followed by the box beside of the ‘This server requires an encrypted connection’ to activate it and then type these details in the correct fields:
• The incoming server (POP3) port is 995.
• The outgoing server (SMTP) port is 587, 465 or 25 whichever you select.
• The encryption type is either TLS or SSL.
5. Input the delivery and timeout options you need to use. Click the ‘OK’ button and then close the Outlook program. Open it again and then click the ‘Send/Receive All Folders’ option.
Yahoo suggests that try to leave a message copy on the server once you set up the timeout and delivery options. TLS security is robust because it utilizes higher encryption algorithms. Antivirus programs and firewalls can stop the POP settings from completing successfully. If you’re facing trouble, then try to disable the protection and configure Yahoo mail again to fix issues. Calling on the Yahoo mail customer service number 2017, you can also seek solutions and set up your Yahoo email account with Outlook quickly.
Visit for any other help Mycustomerservice